Wednesday, August 16, 2006

...comfort or the Cross...

Hello friends, family and foes....my heart has been broken by fleeting desires to feed my comfort over loving the glories of the Cross...many times i seek to put myself in the place where everything feels easy and goes smoothly....to that i say i may be in the most disatisfying place ever...the more i rely upon self and the less i trust in God the more i forfeit my joy in trusting in the promises of God for his own children...so to this i say family, friends and foes trust that God is sovereign and delighting in his people as they trust in his unfailing love for his own...
prayer...God help me trust and rely upon you when every fiber of my being is saying you have this on your own jeff...
striving to trust God through Christ...
jeffcapps

No comments: