Saturday, July 04, 2009

:::a new day:::

hello friends. I hope all of you are doing well. This last week was a blur for me in alot of ways. We have been painting and moving in our new house and also I started a new position at the village church as the next gen worship pastor. All of these things are very exciting but also contain alot of weight with them. The house is beautiful and coming together quite quickly... (if i could just figure out how to run this irrigation system life would be alot easier). The job at our church is a gift of grace. God is doing beautiful things for His Name here and I am thankful to be apart of what He is doing. I will be overseeing/leading right at 10 services for our church which is a humbling and exciting task to say the least. I would ask that you would please pray for us as Blair and I transition into our new home and as I start serving here at the church. I hope to hear from many of you soon. Please stay in touch. check out the church at www.thevillagechurch.net.

blessings.
jeffcapps

No comments: